We have specialized workers to wrap and/or upholstery product to customer specific criteria in accordance with customer build forecasts and shipment schedules. Responsible for adherence to all quality systems (job instructions), production requirements (productivity and scrap), and maintaining a positive team attitude. Al-Mutlaa United is able to meet the daily productivity goals per area assigned. We understand the importance of client’s work.
Some of our expertise is following below:
- Careful hand-trimming of parts using open razor blades, scalpels, cutters, etc.
- Careful use of hand tools and equipment to prevent damaging parts and creating scrap.
- Knowledgeable of all defect types that are beyond customer and internal boundaries thus ensuring each part produced meets acceptable quality standards before leaving the work station.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment by meeting the Housekeeping expectations in the work area.
- Maintains and supports the organizations policies, procedures, and instructions to ensure success.